Thursday, February 09, 2006

My name, my life, my family.

My Name: Tom

childhood ambition: Many and varied - all centering around the Arts, Entertainment and Jesus.

fondest memory: Spending the night with Richard (my big brother) at Grandpa and Grandma McDowells and Grandpa taking movies.

soundtrack: Glenn Kaiser, Deliriou5, Larry Norman.

retreat: Out on the deck with Sally and a cigar.

wildest dream: Carrying a major motion picture and winning an Oscar

proudest moment: Still to come

biggest challenge: Really knowing God.

alarm clock: Jimmy A CD the first cut

perfect day: Eternity

first job: Flippin' Burgers at Mister Swiss in Zion

indulgence: Oat Maple Scone/Culver's Heathbar Concrete Malt

last purchase: The Machinist DVD

favorite movie: It's A Wonderful Life

inspiration: God's Word

My Life: Jesus

My Family: McElroy/McMilton



See if you can copy below and use for your answers!

My Name:
childhood ambition:
fondest memory:
soundtrack
retreat
wildest dream
proudest moment
biggest challenge
alarm clock
perfect day
first job
indulgence
last purchase
favorite movie
inspiration
My Life:
My Family:

No comments:

Post a Comment