Monday, April 24, 2006

Vacacion Familia

Leah and I were talking this weekend about planning a family vacation. We thought we could go next summer or fall so we'd all have plenty of time to save $$. If the McMilton's are interested, I'll cal Jason and Steph since they're not on-line. The destination depends on what everyone wants to do. We could rent a giant house on the ocean, go on a cruise, stay at an all-inclusive resort or go to a house in the woods somewhere. Anyway, I thought it would be lots of fun to vacation together. Soo let me know if 1. your interested and 2. your first choice for the destination. I can also research costs and find out what would be the least expensive. Let me know your thoughts!

(I have lots of great pics of Cal that I'll be posting tomarrow. I bet you can't wait!)

No comments:

Post a Comment