Monday, May 21, 2007

Tuesday Love

Well, I wanted to post on the McElory Experience but I'm not sure how or if I can. Either, way... I'm ready to Love.



I love that the weather is crazy but always goes back to warm and sunny. I L.O.V.E that our Family Vacation 2007 is sooner then any of us execpt. And that we'll have more fun than some of us may expect. I L.O.V.E that I finally get to see my nephews in June who I miss so much that I can't put into words. I also love that I get to see my sister and Eric whom I miss also, but maybe not as much as my nephews. I love that I get to be honest during Tuesday Love. I love my sister and wish we lived closer. I love that my family is so close (and lucky to be) but I miss that we don't see each other as much as we'd like. I love that love my job - I never thought it could happen! I love that I'm helping Leah get home with the boys after their visit and I love that Leah and Eric asked me to help. I love that I'm finally celebrating Mother's Day with Mom on Saturday and taking her to Over Easy. I love that the only thing Tom had to say when my Mom told him was "Sooo?!" (Tom, we'll take you soon!). I love that I have a few days alone (but I miss Cheryl!)


Also, and most importantly, I love wine.


Haha, mabye most importantly is my family's sense of humor!


Happy Tuesday Love (or late Monday Love)! Someone link me (Tom)!

No comments:

Post a Comment