Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Boat!

Harmony, our awesome house, set me up with a boat rental company. We get a 10% discount and the boat is delivered to our dock. Here's the specs:

175 HP Tri-toon (highest HP of all rental boats on the lake)
Brand new
Fits 15 people
can pull water-skier's or tubes

Cost:
$300 per day for Monday - Friday = $1500
or
Sunday - Friday with week discount = $1500
($500 deposit via credit card required. I beleive Mom and Tom are going to front their card again. Thanks!)

The person I spoke to said that another rental co., Glencoe, charges $450 a day for this same boat and $375 per day for a boat with less HP. I beleive this. When I first started checking around the price was more like $500 per couple for the week.

Also, the boat does not come with water ski's or tubes. Leah & Eric - is your tube with your boat in AZ? I think we should consider buying one if we can't rent one. Scott will probaby spend the entire vacation on it.

That's $300 per couple. Give me your opinoins, I'd like to book it for Sunday-Friday - It sounds perfect for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment