Monday, March 27, 2006

Weekend Report - TN Edition

This weekend we went to TN to visit Brett, Tara, and Miles(Kari's sister, brother-in-law, and nephew). We had a great time. On Saturday morning Brett made a diet destroying breakfast of biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, and fried eggs. Needless to say I didn't make my biggest loser weigh-in this morning(the good news is I only missed it by half a pound, the bad news is that close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, bye bye $5). Brett and I also went to go see an AFL game with his dad, which was a lot of fun as well. Having so much fun is making the decision(when and if I get an offer from Wright Industries) even harder to make. It would be great to live down there, but it would also uproot Kari and transfer her to a new school, and put me 5 hours further from all of you. Anyone know of any automation positions opening up in the Chicago area? I'm happy to try for competing cities ;).

On the drive back I saw a sign advertising Used Cows for sale. What do you think a used cow is like, and is it for eating or milking?

No comments:

Post a Comment