Monday, March 06, 2006

Weekend Report

This weekend was a slow one. We watched all three Netflix that we had on hand(Unleashed, Roll Bounce, and The Weather Man) all three were good, and surprisingly "Roll Bounce" wasn't the worst of them. I gave that distinction to "The Weather Man". I also played about 20 hours of Dragon's Quest VIII(from the Dragon Warrior series on the NES, now on PS2),I guess I kind of dork it up every weekend. We didn't get a poker game together but next weekend we will for sure. We also watched the Academy Awards. If you saw it, what did you think of Jon Stewart as host? I enjoyed it, I'm not sure Hollywood did(sure they thought his political jokes were funny, but the looks/response he got when he made jokes about celebrities makes me think that Kathy Griffin is right about most stars not really getting the joke or being able to laugh at themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment