Monday, October 23, 2006

Weekend Edition

I had a great weekend and am wondering how everyone elses went. Friday night Tom and I went to Scott's show "The Music Man" and had a great time watching Scott as well as a pretty good production of that musical. The fun time ended though when we got stuck in the crazy roadwork on 94/41 and didn't step in the door until after 1:00. Ugh, I hate 2 1/2 hr drives that should only take about 50 mins! Sat Tom worked all day and I cleaned, did laundry, found Yoda puke on the guest bed and did MORE laundry, napped!, and read 9 days worth of my read the Bible in a year program. Yes, I was a little behind and yes it took me a couple of hours but once again I am caught up. :) Also I spent sometime knitting. Then Tom came home and we watched "The Lost City" which we both liked. Sunday I went to church in Kenosha with Jas and Stef (Tom worked all day again), went out for hot wings afterward (which were yummy), went to the Staton's to see Jason's decorative plaster work he's started (he's such a talented guy), picked up Tom and came home for a couple of hours to relax before bed. And I knitted. Whew, it was busy but really fun. Oh yeah, I talked w/Becky on the phone and she gave me some costly tips for making more room in our condo so when the 4 Miller's visit we won't be so packed. I didn't talk w/Leah because I didn't want to keep calling and asking "Is anything going on?!" and driving her crazier than she needs to be. Didn't speak w/Richard or Kari either. So what did everyone else do???

No comments:

Post a Comment