Monday, October 15, 2007

AZ & Lily!

I was in Phoenix for Stacey and Matt's wedding this past weekend. I had some pool time and lots of fun with Amy and her family (I'm an honorary Opahle now) and the wedding was beautiful and a really really wonderful time.



Here's Stacey with Mom's purse that she borrowed for "something old". Stacey is the 3rd of my 4 friends who have married this year to borrow the purse. Mom, this was your great aunt's purse, right?



Palm tree and the sunset from the terrace.



Matt & Stacey. I don't have many pictures since everyone else was going wild with their camera and I'll be getting those sooner or later. This is right where the ceremony happened. It was beautiful and of course pictures don't do scenery justice anyway. The restaurant was on the top of a cliff overlooking Phoenix.



Amy and Becky before the wedding on the terrace. I have no idea how to straighten this picture out.



And for the finale.... We got a kitten!! Her name is Lily and she's part siamese. She was born on my birthday! Its fate! She's really cute and funny but still being a little shy. I hope she's running around and not such a scaredy kitten whenI get home tonight. Mom and Tom, you'll have to stop by to see her this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment