Saturday, October 13, 2007

Movies

I saw two really great movies this weekend and I have to share- and you will soon see I am not a writer, nor try to be. Although I do sometimes use the word "nor."

Reign Over Me with Adam Sandler and some other cool dudios was so so great. It was sad, real and had redemption. I loved it. It was rated R for language because the F word was used probably about 10 times. I usually don't like to watch rated R movies, but this one was f-ing awesome.

Music and Lyrics with Drew Barrymore and British sappy guy in all the romances... what's his name? Bridget Jones... You know. This movie was also great. It made fun of the 80's a lot, which I can always appreciate. And it was a feel-good movie. I wish Eric would have watched it with me so that we could have laughed together but he is at a monster-truck rally tonight. However, I actually had a harder time watching this PG-13 movie than Reign Over Me. It had a lot of scantily-clad booty shaking and orgasmic noises. It made me a little uncomfortable. So, actually, I'm glad Eric is watching the school buses get smashed into pieces.

I do realize that these movies have been out for a while, so many of you have already seen them. In that case, just let me know if you f-ing agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment