Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bigger and Better for reals

Hi everyone.

I'm just poking around on-line trying to find a good place for us to vacation (b/c of the biting flies) and have been looking at North Carolina. There's an island or penninsula called the Outer Banks with tons of beaches and beach homes and its 30 min. from Myrtle Beach and another town but there are lots of small towns all around and lots to do (deep sea fishing, historical crap, restaurants, shops). I even found a house with a home theatre in it. Cool! Check out this site and see what you think. I have emailed a few people to find out what I can about going in September (less expensive) and if there are any insects etc. that we should know about. I think it would very similar to our previous Florida destination.

Mom, Tom and I had discussed Maine but to be honest it wasn't easy to search for beaches or homes and I feel like we can go anywhere as long as we have a great house, great weather and we're on the ocean with a pool (oh and we'll have each other). I mean, how wrong can we go with a house on the ocean??

Please feel free to check into another area if you'd like. I think everyone is pretty flexible. I'm also trying to find out when a deposit would be due, but I think we have some time for that.

So, opinoins, again, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment