Monday, June 12, 2006

New Sox Fan

I went to my first Sox game at US Cellular Friday night. Our family went when we were little kids to Kaminsky (remember the seat cushions?) but I haven't been since. My friend Jackie invited me to go with her and her parents (they are huge rediculous fans) who had awsome seats from her dad's company. I turned into a White Sox fan over night! It was so much fun. They really go crazy at those games: the scoreboard has all the stats of the players up to bat, a home run sets off fireworks, they have a kiss cam on the giant scoreboard, crazy games between innings, and each player picks a song before he bats. Which is hilaroius in itself b/c they are very typical picks, racially speaking. I've only been to Cubs games recently and I'm SO over the cubbies! Honestly, I've never been a fan of any team, so this is all new for me, but I love it! I won't miss a game now. Too bad this didn't happen a year ago so I could enjoy the World Series. Has anyone been to a Sox game lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment